martedì 3 agosto 2010

Toto Torquati - Tenero al Cioccolato




Another funk track. Session man from Rome, blind by birth, he collaborated with “all” Italian musicians and artists (Francesco De Gregori, Mia Martini, Patty Pravo, Mina, Ornella Vanoni, Lucio Dalla, Gianni Morandi, Riccardo Fogli, Rino Gaetano, Sergio Caputo, Giovanna Marini, Ron, Antonello Venditti, Flavio Giurato, Roberto Ciotti, Gigliola Cinquetti, Nada, Banco del Mutuo Soccorso, Mariella Nava etc.). He’s performing us this Tenero Al Cioccolato that give us an almost Harlem Clavinette absolutely rhythmed as a jam session. Sorry for my bad English, too drunk...Listen HERE

Un altro brano con impronta funk. Strumentista di Roma, cieco dalla nascita, che ha collaborato con “tutti” i musicisti e cantanti italiani (Francesco De Gregori, Mia Martini, Patty Pravo, Mina, Ornella Vanoni, Lucio Dalla, Gianni Morandi, Riccardo Fogli, Rino Gaetano, Sergio Caputo, Giovanna Marini, Ron, Antonello Venditti, Flavio Giurato, Roberto Ciotti, Gigliola Cinquetti, Nada, Banco del Mutuo Soccorso, Mariella Nava ecc.) ci propone questo Tenero al Cioccolato che ci regala un quasi Harlem Clavinette assolutamente ritmato frutto sicuramente di una jam session. Ascoltatelo QUI

4 commenti:

  1. killer post! what a crazy track! how do you make sound 128 kbps mp3s like 320?
    I love your site!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. What do you mean? Mp3 are ripped by original vinyls. Sometimes they sound good sometimes it doesn't happen.
    Thanks for compliments. I'll try to my best for you.

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'll tell you: when you rip your vinyl try to encode mp3 at highest possible constant bitrate, which is 320. yours are 128. it's really a difference in the listening experience and i try to encourage bloggers to do so. meanwhile i bought Toto Torquati on ebay Italia for myself, it's such a great track i want to have it in 320 quality. and i think other visitors of your great blog also think so :)
    amazing 45 crate finds deserve a clear quality rip. thx

    RispondiElimina
  4. Yessss...you're right i was sure I did encode at 320, but now I realise it was an old mp3 i used for an ebay auction. Sure. That's the reason I didn't understand what you wrote above. I was sure it was a 320 mp3.
    By the way I'm not so sure I will be able to post the best mp3 because...It's very hard for me to look for it due the confusion is reigning in this house at the moment. But I'll try to do my best.
    Regards

    RispondiElimina